SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
Further to our joint marketing of 93-95 Sclater Street E1, we are inviting written offers for our client’s freehold interest to be received by 12:00 noon (BST) on Thursday 26th February 2015.
Please confirm the following in your proposal:
- Identity of the Purchaser – The identity and nature of the proposed purchaser, detailing any previous relevant track record.
- Purchase Price – Confirmation of the purchase price offered, subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
- Source of Funding – Confirmation of how the purchase would be financed, with full details of third party funding if required.
- Approvals – Details and timescales of any Board, Investment Committee or other third party approvals, including valuations, that would be required.
- Timescale – Confirmation of the proposed transaction timescale to unconditional exchange and completion of contracts, including clearance of any conditions, surveys or approvals.
- Deposit – Confirmation that a 10% deposit will be paid upon exchange of contracts.
- Professional Team – Details of your professional team and / or any other advisors.
- Due Diligence – Confirmation of due diligence undertaken.
- Any Other Conditions – Any other conditions that the offer would be subject to.
Offers should be submitted in writing, by email by no later than 12:00 noon (BST) on Thursday 26th February 2015 to either Dan Cohen at Richard Susskind & Company, Dan@www.richardsusskind.com or Beverley Hedge B.Hedge@currell.com
Please be advised that our client is not bound to accept the highest, or indeed any offer.
If you have any questions or require further information please contact Dan Cohen (T: 020 7831 8311) or Ashley Goodman (T: 020 7831 8311) or alternatively Beverley Hedge (DDI: 020 7704 7514)