Richard Susskind & Company have been instructed to market the above investment. In summary, the opportunity provides the following:
- Georgian-style building in a prime Midtown location.
- 11,830 sq ft, 1,099 sq m (GIA) over LG, G and 4 upper floors.
- Passenger lift (LG – 3rd floor).
- Car parking at the rear for 5/6 vehicles.
- Planning permission has been granted (subject to a 106 Agreement) for the construction of a four bedroom house of 5,435 sq ft, 505 sq m (GIA) accessed via King’s Mews, occupying the current car park and part of the ground and lower ground floors.
- The property is not listed but is in a conservation area.
- B1 (Business)
- The building has not been elected for VAT
- We are seeking offers in excess of £7.95 million for the freehold interest with vacant possession. This provides a low capital value of £672 per sq ft (GIA).
Should you require any further information or wish to arrange an inspection of the property please do not hesitate to contact Jonathan Franks or Dan Cohen on 020 7831 8311.